1/7/12

I Love You!

I never have been in a relationship where I can truly be myself, I never had someone I could just goof around with and play wrestle, I never had someone make me laugh and smile this much, I never had someone who makes me always feel safe when he's around. I honestly never cared about someone this much. I never realized what Love actually is until I met you. I thought I knew, but no. Everything is so real with you. I still have those feelings from when I first fell for you, only they get stronger each day. I love you Adam. I truly do, and I mean it when I say forever. I honestly don't think someone could ever make me this happy. I know I have said things like this, but I actually mean it. You have helped me through everything this past year, you kept my mind straight, you take care of me, and you are always there when ever I need you. Your more than my boyfriend, and your more than a best friend. I've never been this close to someone. I hope it always stays this way. I hope I'll always be your girlfriend, because I never wanted anything more in my whole life. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment