1/7/12

Art

If you know me then you must know there is one thing I absolutely have always loved, and that is Art & Music. I have fallen so in love with Art that is my major in College. I love drawing, painting, lyrics, sounds, colors, pictures, and even the history!!! I hope to work with Art in the future. Everyone has always told me to do what I love. It's a part of me. So of course I'm going to do just that!

How do I see Art? I see Art in many ways as peace. Its an escape from reality for a while. The time and effort put in, and then the out come of a masterpiece. It's worth it in the end. Art has been around for thousands of years. It has even been used as a means of communication. Art to most is also a life style. As for myself, it's all of this, it's a masterpiece, it's peace, its communication, its part of my life.

Please Feel Free To Comment! :)

4 comments:

  1. Art, in any form, is an expression of the Soul. Even the most methodical forms of art are influenced by the human energy, emotion, and intuition. Because of this, Art is one of the most intimate forms of expressions that we as Race possess, since one single piece can transmit years of feelings and thoughts. Conversely, it can be nothing more complicated than the sudden urge to create. If Art were to die, Mankind would soon follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! It would die out. Art has a huge part of our everyday lives. We might not realize it either. Think about it, how many times do you hear music? How often do you see a picture? Even words can be art. It's truly amazing how surrounded we are by it. Sadly it's not appreciated a much as it should be.

    ReplyDelete