10/25/11

Health Insurance

Alright, let me start off with first telling you that anyone who said the system is screwed up is right. I am not one to be jerked around by the system, I hardly ever have a complaint, actually I usually am happy with it all. But recently I am beyond my limits to say "oh yes the system always treated me right."

I have gone to my local pharmacy 7 times in the past two days just to find out I STILL cannot get my script that I need daily. Because some how I was signed up with Blue Cross Blue Shield. Funny, I NEVER signed myself up for it, and I don't know anyone who has it. So question, how did my information get to a COMPLETELY different insurance company? Next question, why is it when I called my normal insurance they gave me Blue Cross Blue Shield's Number and the guy added "Press 5 as soon as you hear the main menu and tell them you want them to take you off as a disclaimer." REALLY? F***ing Really?!?!

So truly glad that I'm not the first one this has happened to! So now I get to pay thirty bucks because I CANNOT go another day. I had such a great day up until just now. Spent the day with my two beautiful nieces and they were both so very good. They made this Aunty proud. Then I was just going to relax until my sweetheart comes home from work, but nope. I get to get pissed off! Lovely! Ugh here's a big SCREW YOU To The Corporate Offices Of My Insurance Company. Have a lovely day everyone!

Much Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment