4/10/11

Games

Alright, it's been a while since I've posted actually over a year. Well I'm back and this topic got me inspired. Well today's society is slowly throwing away the healthy active lifestyles that we all grew up knowing. Slowly the Gaming systems are taking over. Come on people! Get outside and have a social life. Go play basket ball, shoot a paint ball gun, got for a run or even a nice walk.

Games now-a-days are so much fun. Very addictive. Some companies actually try to make it a goal to keep kids hooked. As a result millions of dollars are pulled in by the big corporations that produce these top sellers. Which as a result has us gamers spending hours upon hours playing these games. Which in all honesty isn't always a bad thing. Keeps us happy and home safe and sound, instead of out on the streets.

Now before I get into this of part topic don't think I'm against video games, I'm a Sony chick myself, I've had all three generations of the Play Station. But if you think about it, everything has to do with technology. Within the next 20 years, will we even be talking face to face? We have all these programs, social networks, texting and instant messaging appications. What's the point of daily conversation at the kitchen table right? Wrong, as a result your losing your health. You gain weigh, strain your eyes, throw off your entire sleeping cycle and so on. So put the games down now and then and get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment