2/26/10

In Loving Memorie Of....

Losing someone is always hard. A year ago tomorrow, I lost my role model, my grandmother Caroline Ackerson. Yes, I’m upset and hurting. But I’m also glad I have friends and family that are there for me! I truly am! Anyways this post is something I’d like to dedicate to my grandmother.

Memories are always there in our minds. Like a movie playing non-stop. Ever since we are born, our minds work like crazy. Some memories are non-forgettable, and if you ever lose someone who you truly care about…well you learn to appreciate those memories a lot more than you did.

In all, I know I truly am thankful to have the memories that I had with my grandmother, she was an amazing woman and I know I’ll never forget her!


R.I.P. Caroline Ackerson “Care” 2.27.09

I Love & Miss You Dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment