1/20/10

High School Seniors

Ok, so I’m among the trillion and one seniors that will be graduating this year from High School! The main thing that a lot of us seniors are worried about is the fact that we will be leaving our friends behind, or we’ll be separated by different colleges. But the truth is that if they are true friends you wont lose them completely, seriously how many hours a day do you spend texting, instant messaging, e-mailing, and even on the phone!?

A good bit of time that’s for sure! Plus college doesn’t mean never seeing each other again, there are the days you both don’t have classes, and even the Holiday vacations! So for all the worried seniors…Stay in touch!


Any Idea Requests??? :D

4 comments:

  1. Indeed; senior year is quite a handful. I give kudos for those who can make it through. And for those who fly by without any problems, it seems they had it easy and were ignorant to the whole "growing up" ideal. ("Ignorance is bliss" my friend.)
    Good first post! I can't say I'll be following quite loyally, but I will try my best to comment and keep in touch!

    Request: What do you see when you see a rose? And what do you feel upon viewing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece and i completely agree.. senior year is hectick but the last thought in my head is losing my friends...its whats gonna happen once im out of school..how am i going to support myself...those are the big things seniors should be thinking about

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly why I wrote it, a lot of us have gotten pretty upset with just the thoughts! That is why we all need to sat in touch! I mean seriously, we've been there for each other for years now! Why let college wreck it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Allison, I will get working on those requests....Hehe thanks for the ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete